- Used cardboard
- The ruler
- Screwdriver (for marking)
- Eraser (to delete the pattern)
- Draw a Hat Pattern on a Used Cardboard
- Then Cut Pattern using Cutter
3. Make a Rectangular Pattern with the size of the head circumference
4. Then , Cut into the picture above to become a skeleton
5. Connect the tip using glue to form a circle
6. Glue all the patterns that have been cut into the cap frame using Glue
7. To be more interesting you can color it !!
Finally the Cute Hats from Cardboard Ready to wear!!
It’s Easy? Yes it’s Easy
Let’s join to BBC-ETS , lots of excitement in learning